⛓️ My Goals & Ambition.

In the odd semester of class 12 I have carried out my duties and obligations as well as possible. Even though, I still like to relax but I completed my assignments and managed to graduate with satisfactory report cards. I've changed quite a lot compared to online learning during the last semesters. I am quite proud of the results of my hard work during offline learning because I already believe I will be better if I only study offline.


        This holiday I use my time is not good enough. I rest more by sleeping. However, that doesn't mean I didn't do anything. The new semester has started, this is my last moment to achieve my goals in the future.

        My goal for the new semester and new year 2023 starts with completing my subjects in the previous semesters during online learning. After being free from this pressure, I will continue my study progress for my goals but don't forget the assignments and learning in semester 6. I will try to be more focused and more active. And remove the habits that make me too relaxed and inhibit. I have to be more alert and aware of what I have to do. Responsibility as the first child is not easy, I also have to set an example for my younger sibling. I will also train to manage my time.

        Because I am still quite confused about my choice of major, I will carry out a psychological test in February. After that I will get the results and establish the direction to be pursued. According to my parents, they wanted me to enter a major in ITB or a good official school. I have a plan b which is to enter the police academy. That way I will be more active in exercising and training my physique. I also have to draw closer to Allah more often and pray a lot. 

That's all, thanks for reading (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GOALZ

IT'Z ME